Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Patty Ascher ~ Bacharach Bossa Club


This CD presents 14 of Burt Bacharach’s greatest songs in Bossa Nova Style. This type of Brasilian cool soft jazz which revolutionized music in the 60’s is now ever present in the 21st Century as it’s style and charm will remain a timeless genre. Patty aces all of the 14 songs, but most notable are her renditions of “Wives and Lovers”, “Walk On By”, “There’s always something there to remind me” and many many more classics.

tracks
01. Wives & Lovers
02. Walk On By
03. I Say A Little Prayer
04. Do You Know The Way To San Jose
05. I’ll Never Fall In Love Again
06. One Less Bell To Answer
07. Rainbows Keep Falling On My Head
08. A House Is Not A Home
09. The Look Of Love
10. There Always Something There To Remind Me
11. Alfie
12. Close to You
13. This Guy’s In Love With You
14. What The World Needs Now Is Love

The Look Of Love

I Say A Little Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment